Get started with a legal consultation

Comienza con una consulta legal

Montañas Nubladas

Short-Term Business Or Technical Activities
(Article 24-H Visa)

If you are a foreigner and have a job with or without remuneration in the scientific, professional or technical field in Argentina, you can obtain the special transitory residence, for 1 month extendable.

Documents required:

  • Passport

  • Argentine Criminal Record Certificate

  • International Criminal Record Certificate

  • Country Entry Stamp

  • Address certificate

  • Note where the personal data of the foreigner, the activities to be carried out in the territory and the duration of the same.


Your privacy is important for us and we will keep your information secure.

©2020 by Creimerman Law. All rights reserved.