• Creimerman Product Team

RENURE: Hiring foreign workers in Argentina

Updated: May 31

A permit for temporary residency is granted to foreigners wishing to enter the country for a limited period of time.

There are different categories for which foreigners may apply.

To apply for a temporary residence permit to work in the country, the applicant and his or her family must provide personal data and documents.

In addition, the applicant has to be sponsored by a local company, for which the applicant will work.

The company must be registered to sponsor foreign applicants at the Registry for the Sponsorship of Foreign Expatriates (RENURE).

To obtain registration with the RENURE, the company must file certain documents and corporate information.

The applicant should also file personal documents such as birth and marriage certificates and a certificate showing that he or she has no criminal record.

The authorization may be granted for a period of up to one year and may be renewed for an identical period.



Your privacy is important for us and we will keep your information secure.

©2020 by Creimerman Law. All rights reserved.