Get started with a legal consultation

Comienza con una consulta legal

Caballos salvajes en Blanco y Negro

Permanent Residency

There are two options to obtain a permanent residence: to be a relative of a native Argentine or to be a relative of a foreigner with a continuous residence in the country of at least 3 years.

Documents required:

  • Passport

  • Birth Certificate

  • Argentine criminal record certificate

  • International criminal record certificate

  • Seal of entry to the country

  • Address certificate​


If it was issued abroad: it must be legalized at the Argentine Consulate, or Apostille, if the country had ratified the Hague Convention. If it was issued by consular representations in the national territory: it must have the legalization of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Worship, except MERCOSUR. If it was issued in a foreign language: it must have the translation into Spanish made by a National Public Translator (Art. 6 Law 20,305) and legalized by the Translators Association, except the Portuguese language for Brazil. Immigration Direction may request if deemed necessary, additional detailed documentation.


Your privacy is important for us and we will keep your information secure.

©2020 by Creimerman Law. All rights reserved.