top of page

Hong Kong


In September 2003, the Immigration Department of the Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People's Republic of China introduced the Capital Investment Entrant Scheme. Prior to the introduction of the scheme, individuals seeking residence in return for investment in the HKSAR had to rely on a subset of the employment visa, known as the Employment Visa Based upon Investment in Hong Kong (the business investment visa).

Although its Capital Investment Entrant Scheme was suspended in 2015, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) offers several other residence programs Hong Kong is a diverse, leading metropolis offering a unique blend of Eastern and Western traditions. It is one of the world’s most business-friendly cities and has a world-class infrastructure.

Hong Kong enjoys an open economy with a free market and low taxation. It is an important international finance and trade center. The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) offers several residence programs for talented individuals seeking residence in this Asian metropolis.

bandera hong kong.png

Download Brochure

Dollar Icon_edited_edited.png

Applicants must complete a points-based test under the Quality Migrant Admission Scheme

4 – 8 months

Eligible to apply for permanent residence after 7 years

Favorable taxation system for individuals and businesses

bandera hong kong.png

Visit our Youtube channel

  • YouTube
lola 9 worst_edited.png

Investment options:

The Capital Investment Entrant Scheme was officially suspended on 15 January 2015. However, there are other alternatives for individuals who wish to apply for Hong Kong residence. These are: • The Quality Migrant Admission Scheme aims to attract highly skilled or talented persons who will settle in Hong Kong in order to enhance its economy, except for nationals of Afghanistan, Cuba, Laos, Korea (Democratic People’s Republic of), Nepal, and Vietnam. • The General Employment Policy sets out the entry requirements for persons who wish to enter or stay in the HKSAR for professional employment. • Investment as Entrepreneurs, which is for persons who wish to enter or stay in the HKSAR in exchange for establishing or joining in business as entrepreneurs under the General Employment Policy.

Steps to follow

Step 1 - Preliminary Check:

Our specialized team will review the documentation submitted to verify that the immigration requirements are met. In addition, we will verify the transparency of investment funds. As a result, we will have a background check report and signed contract.

Step 2 - Choose of Investment:

You must select the investment option that most convinces and suits you, so that later we can start the process. If you decide to obtain residency through real estate investment, we will help you choose your property based on your needs and desires.

Step 3 - Preparation of documents and sending to the corresponding agency:

We take care of everything: we obtain the criminal record certificates, we fill out and complete the government forms, we certify the documents before a notary, we do the translation and apostille everything (this service has a separate cost), and then we send it to the residence. We present your documents independently and with strict compliance with the requirements, as well as monitoring the progress of the application. As a result, we will confirm the receipt of the documents by the government.

Step 4 - Due Diligence check:

Once the residency agency receives all the documents, the applicant's background check begins. In the event that additional documents are required during verification, we will handle those requests.

Step 5 - Case Investigation:

We look forward to a positive resolution and receive the new documents together with you. If necessary, we can also help you with other operational, commercial and even domestic matters (including the arrangements of additional documents).

Step 6 - Receiving residency:

When the investment and all fees are paid, you receive the certificate of residence. Then, these documents are sent to you, so that after the wait, you can start enjoying them.

Tell us your goals +

How we can help

Thank you for your message!

Book a meeting
with our team



Does this residency allow me to obtain citizenship?

Eligible to apply for permanent residence after 7 years.

For how long will I have the residence?

Successful applicants will normally be granted a limited extended stay of 24 months.

What documents are required?

• A completed application form with a photograph. • A copy of your passport. • Documents that prove your income is legal. For example an employment contract. • Certificates of no criminal records. • Health insurance policy. • Payment documents confirming the payment of state duties and fees. • Documents confirming the fulfillment of the investment conditions stipulated in the application.

Can I bring my family in this experience?

Yes, the Dependent Visa is essentially a relocation visa for the immediate family members (spouse and unmarried children below 18 years of age) of foreign nationals who hold a valid Hong Kong visa for employment, investment, training or study in Hong Kong or who are permanent residents in Hong Kong.

Is dual citizenship accepted in Hong Kong?

Hong Kong, like other parts of China, does not recognise dual nationality.

With what currency must the residency programs be paid?

This residency program should be paid in Hong Kong dollar.

How strong is the Hong Kong visa?

The Hong Kong passport currently ranks 19th place according to the Guide Passport Ranking Index. It provides visa-free access to 175 countries.

Is hong kong safe?

Hong Kong is regarded as one of the safest places in Asia. Crime levels were regarded as being “very low” although there were always warnings about petty crime such as pickpockets.

In what cases can my application be rejected?

Most of the applications are authorized, however there are some reasons why you may have difficulty with this residency. Such us: • Having criminal records. • Lack of documentation. • Do not meet the minimum time in the country.

The main applicant must go to Hong Kong?

The whole process can be arranged without being present in the country.

Real Estate

bottom of page