The labor relations posed by the current global context demand a specialized one, both for foreign employees assigned to work in our country, for employees of local companies relocated abroad.
Creimerman's practice is focused on assisting multinational organizations to face the challenges demanded by the mobility of their workforce. Our practice offers support at all stages of expatriation, covering the areas of labor law, social security, tax and immigration obligations. In particular, we assist companies and their employees in:
* Compensation package and the fiscal and social security cost in the country of origin and destination.
* Compliance with tax obligations in countries of origin and destination.
* Advice to expatriates and employers in tax, labor and social security matters.
* Payroll settlement for expatriates.
* Performing registration tasks, periodic presentations, cost equalization and assistance in inspections, among others.
* Processing of certificate of coverage and Social Security exemptions.
* Application and processing of business visa, work visa, special residence permits, and temporary and permanent visas.
Creimerman's line of services is characterized by its productivity in the integration of tax, legal, labor and social security issues; its anticipation in the analysis of the tax impacts of changes in legislation; the follow-up in the attention of consultations; and the quality guaranteed by the experience of its professionals.